Uninstalling Android apps is a way to free up memory, improve the performance and power consumption of today’s smartphone devices. This is especially useful for phones with low internal memory capacity. So how to remove unnecessary phone applications?
Uninstall Android apps from the home screen
For Android 8.0 and above phones
For devices running Android 8.0 and higher, uninstalling the application is simpler. You do the following:
- Step 1. On the phone screen, hold down the application you want to uninstall until the options appear at the top of the application.
- Step 2. Click Uninstall.
- Step 3. Click OK to confirm. Very simple!
For Android 4.0 phones and above
If you use an Android 4 or older phone, to remove the installation application, do the following:
- Step 1. Hold down the icon of the application you want to uninstall until the trash icon (Uninstall) appears.
- Step 2. Drag the application to the trash to uninstall.
- Step 3. Now the system will ask you to confirm the uninstall via a notification pop-up, click OK to confirm.
2. Uninstall the application on your Android phone from the Settings section
Another way that will allow us to remove applications on Android phones is to use the Installer or Settings. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1. You access the Settings (Settings) from the phone screen, then click on the option Application (or Applications).
- Step 2. In the application list, find and click on the App you want to remove, and select Uninstall => click OK to confirm that the uninstall is OK.
3. Uninstall applications on Android with Google Play
In addition to the download function, the Google Play application also supports us to manage and delete unnecessary Android applications. Proceed as follows:
- Step 1. You close/disable the application you want to remove first.
- Step 2. Visit the CH Play store, then click on the menu icon (3 dashes) and select My Apps and Games (or My apps).
- Step 3. Continue to switch to the Settings tab (or Settings), find and select in the list of applications you want to remove => then click Uninstall to remove the application from the phone.
- Step 4. Click OK to confirm the deletion of the application.
The final word
So you already know how to remove apps on Android already, it’s very simple, isn’t it! In this way, you have helped your phone to be more optimal, increasing the amount of memory to install other applications.